Sign in to follow this  
Nozemi

Another Update!

I've been putting some of my spare time into developing on this project. There are however quite a bit to do. The development is kind of divided into five parts; ServerClient (should be good), Discord BotForums & Player Functionality (highscores etc)Admin/Mod CP.

My time is a bit limited, so juggling between the five "categories" is kinda hard. However, I've been preparing the server so it authenticates using the forum account. I've also changed around the loading of NPC and item definitions, so that they're stored in MySQL, rather than JSON. So the server itself is ready to start planning/adding the content, testing it, and correcting potential bugs.

For the coming hours I put into the project, I will mainly be focusing on creating the tools that is absolutely necessary for the staff members to maintain the server. Which means the basic functionality of the Admin/Mod CP. There is a lot of work that needs to be done on that, and I have no ETA.

When the necessary tools are done, I'm going to focus on the forum-side of things, like implementing highscores and other features that the website should have. While doing that, me and @Zkiller will try to do as much content as we can, and plan as well as we can.

This announcement is just to keep you in the loop of where we are, and telling you that we're actually still working on Exorth. Once we get to the content creation stage, we'll likely share screenshots and other media from the progress. That should be more interesting than me talking about backend functionality that most people will never have to deal with anyway. :)

• Like 1

We just out here trying to clean up the streets before we make this amazing stadium. Ya feel?

26 minutes ago, Zkiller said:

We just out here trying to clean up the streets before we make this amazing stadium. Ya feel?

Hell yeah!

This posting of news and stuff seems a bit weird. Like who the fuck is our audience? But oh well, it's nice to have the posts from the very beginning to look back on later. :) 

On 3/22/2018 at 6:06 PM, Nozemi said:

This posting of news and stuff seems a bit weird. Like who the fuck is our audience?

Lmao I'm sure there's someone that will come around and read it. It's not like we're advertising right now, so once we do I'm sure people will want to read this stuff.

On 3/25/2018 at 6:08 PM, Zkiller said:

Lmao I'm sure there's someone that will come around and read it. It's not like we're advertising right now, so once we do I'm sure people will want to read this stuff.

Yeah, my thought exactly! And in 5 months time, when we have ~2300 active players, it'll be fun to look back on the progress we had made here. :)

9 hours ago, Mr Lars said:

Taken it to PM guys Kappa.

Just trying to publicly be retarded. :)

On 27-3-2018 at 9:06 PM, Nozemi said:

Just trying to publicly be retarded. :)

well-done-sir-well-done-indeed-memes-com